Helping Clients Succeed® Filling Your Pipeline
The knowing-doing gap.
After more than a decade of working with literally thousands of sales executives all over the world, we’ve learned:
- The prospecting techniques that worked so well in the past simply won’t work today.
- Sales pipelines are too small and full of opportunities that go nowhere.
- While sales teams are working harder and faster than ever, they are focused on the wrong activities.
- Most companies won’t realize they’ve missed their goals until it’s too late.
It’s not for a lack of training. There’s a lot of “good stuff” available to sales professionals with regards to sales training. The secret is finding a way to get good at doing the good stuff!
Helping Clients Succeed: Filling Your Pipeline employs an expert designed playbook process to help sales professionals apply what they learned over the course of 12-weeks to ensure sustained behavior change.
Filling Your Pipeline overview with Craig Christensen.
Return on Investment
Helping Clients Succeed: Filling Your Pipeline was designed to guarantee a clear and significant return on investment. From start to finish, participants work on current deals while tracking and reporting their progress.
Our Promise: You and your sales team can get significantly better at filling your pipeline as you apply the mindsets, skillsets and toolsets of top performers over the course of 12 weeks.
The 12-Week Implementation Playbook
- Each week, for 12 weeks, participants implement the principles they learned in the work session.
- Participants are held accountable through regularly scheduled report backs to their sales leaders or coach.
- Participant Guidebook
- 12-Week Implementation Playbook
- USB Flash Drive With implementation videos and tools.
- Call Plan Pad
- Quick Reference and Yellow Lights Cards
Register for an Event
7 Habits Workshop in March 2023
Learn how the powerful lessons of personal change from The 7 Habits can help transform the behaviors of your workforce.
How to Experience FranklinCovey Content
This course is included in the FranklinCovey All Access Pass®. This pass provides your organization unlimited access to all of our content, whenever and wherever you need it.
Dynamic education and development, available online from any location.
Expert education and development delivered face-to-face.
Content available to your people anywhere, any time.
Please fill out the form and we will contact you.